Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Lead Data Brokering Engineer who will provide expert support, analysis, and research into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter. The Lead Data Brokering Engineer will serve as the technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. The Lead Data Brokering Engineer will think independently and demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills. This position will apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts and will contribute to the development of new principles and concepts.
The Lead Data Brokering Engineer will work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious. This position will work under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments will often be self-initiated. The Lead Data Brokering Engineer will determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. This position will develop advanced technological ideas and guide their development into a final product. Responsibilities
- Support the development and maintenance of a Data Index that provides a comprehensive list of all data sources collected by the data brokering service.
- Support the development and maintenance of a Data Monitoring Portal that will provide near-real-time status on the health of current and proposed data feeds.
- Create, document, and maintain a Data Brokering Service Design Plan (SDP) that will define all aspects of the service throughout all stages of its lifecycle.
- Update the SDP anytime there is a change to the architecture, financial posture, or requirements of the service.
- Act as the primary internal and external Subject Matter Expert for the service assigned.
- Be aware at all times on the state of their service and report on that status to the Government
- Work with all other ITIL business managers to ensure that their service is providing value to the program and its mission partners and users.
- Top Secret clearance preferred, minimum Secret security clearance .
- Must have a master's degree
- Must have at least 15 years of experience
- Some travel (up to 25%)