Below you could find a brief description about this position. If you d like to enrol your application, kindly reply with your latest copy of resume with your contact information & expected rate to KarthikM3 @ Hexaware com. You can refer your friends too
Job Title: Lead Data Analytics & BI Services Machine Learning- AI Engineer
Location : Alpharetta, GA
1) Successful individual will possess
2) Skills to train, coach other team members.
3) Ability to draft engineering artifacts around- tool pipeline creation for AI ( machine learning, deep learning)
4) The candidate should have experience and expertise to mobilize, motivate, influence technical business proposals for analytics solutions involving product roadmaps, upgrades, application performance, high-availability and disaster recovery solutions.
5) Candidate will have responsibilities within a team of L3/L4 to support various application platform services across a range of business portfolios. This individual will support the end-to-end operations of services under their remit including but not limited to 24x7 coverage, L3 break/fix support, service roadmaps and standards, vendor management, and budget input.
6) Other responsibilities include ensuring stability for application platforms and/or services under their responsibility including resolution of incidents and problems, maintenance and support, application platform change control, and automation of processes and procedures.
7) The candidate should completely understand all the underlying technologies and integration points of a Solution. He should be able to work both as a hands on technical resource and a Solution Architect.
Essential Functions of the Job:
1) Must work as an developer
2) Must work as a Platform Specialist in areas of Analytics tools and BigData .The candidate needs strong experience
3) Must work as integration specialist for creating big data and analytics Solutions.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
1) Is able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively. (Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools when designing a reference architecture or product matrix.)
2) Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change (Ability to make key decisions as they relate to service disruptions and problems)
3) Outstanding management, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
4) Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
5) Ability to work with 3rd party vendors (i.e. Microsoft) for escalation of issues
6) Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
1) Required technical experience & qualifications
2) Desired technical experience & qualifications
This position will have supervisory responsibilities.
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.
Karthikm3 @ Hexaware com