Samiti's Direct financial Client is looking is looking for Data Modeler for a Full Time Opportunity.
Job Title :Data Modeler
Location: downtown New York City or Jersey City, New Jersey
Full Time Job
Good to excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of modeling techniques for conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Advanced knowledge of modeling normalized data structures and manipulating data
- Understanding of the different data storage/access models (transactional, data staging, operational data store, data warehouse, data mart, data federation) and choose the model(s) appropriate for the client. Ability to work with data modeling and repository toolsets (including ERwin and other metadata management toolsets) to create work products
- Understanding of the characteristics of various data types (structured versus unstructured)
- Knowledge of data format standards, including industry standards (e.g. XMI for interchange of XML)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to define business requirements
- Ability to mentor and perform knowledge transfer to support team
- Consulting Acumen:
- Strong decision making, project management, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in engaging and communicating with stakeholders, across both business and technology functions
- Strong technical, strategic and business analysis skills with the ability to solve complex problems Industry Experience:
- Prior professional experience in a management consulting environment or client facing role is preferred, but not required.
Required Skills :
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- 8+ years of professional experience working in a related role
- Must be collaborative, innovative, curious, and resourceful, and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong desire to work on interesting projects with smart and creative people
For more details contact at 732-516-0066 Ext-332 or email to (firstname.lastname@example.org)