Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Responsible for daily, on-going, and long-term support of all technology for the CEO and other C-Suite Staff. This includes computers, mobile devices, conference room equipment (including video conferencing). Will work with the CEO/Designee in resolving issues and assessing future needs and strategies to ensure uninterrupted technical operations. Will liaison with appropriate Information Services teams in the delivery of services to the Executive Suite.
• Provides high level of support to the CEO and executive team.
• Performs installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment.
• Performs analysis of technical products, systems and/or software.
• Maintains inventory of devices and equipment.
• Serves as liaison with other departments such as Information Services and Purchasing to best meet the needs of the CEO and executive team.
• Manages assigned projects which include gathering required resources, location walkthroughs, creating rollout plans, researching technology, setting timelines
• High School Diploma or GED Required.
• Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Five or more years computer field support required.
• Prior experience in a Corporate or Executive environment preferred.
Be a part of the exciting and ground-breaking upcoming years for the Penn Medicine Information Services department!
Because growth is essential to continuing to meet the current and future needs of patients, Penn Medicine continues to expand its capabilities.
Penn Medicine's Information Services (IS) Department focuses its efforts on the clinical and financial systems that support the day-to-day operations of four hospitals, several satellite practices, and more than 2,000 physicians.
Learn more about Information Services
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.