Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job: Enterprise DevSecOps (EDSO)
delivers optimized process and automation to accelerate delivery of IT services while also embedding security and controls. This applies to the application development process, infrastructure deployment and operations processes. To support delivery of these transformative capabilities, the EDSO domain was established in late 2018. Since then there has been quantifiable evidence of strong productivity, risk reduction, and improvement in infrastructure delivery timeframes. The role of EDSO is to enable the broader organization to operate using DevSecOps and automation principles by providing a combination of platform, process and culture direction.
Within EDSO, CI/CD Squads develop software that enables software and infrastructure deployment automation for internal DTCC clients. By joining our team of highly skilled engineers, you will have opportunities to use your skills to realize self-service and automation goals for the organization, advance your career while building your portfolio, and learning and sharing with peers who all have a similar passion for software development. Your Responsibilities:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Deliver software capabilities that improve the overall client experience
- Develop solutions in alignment with agile practices to build web applications
- Create solutions realizing software and infrastructure deployment automation into highly regulated and controlled environments
- Deliver solutions that meet varying end-user/customer demands while maintaining strict security and availability standards
- Realize business, technical, and control group requirements through the application of Software Implementation Lifecycle tasks
- Leverage a mix of front-end, back-end, middleware, transactional and database skill sets to complete application development tasks including, but not limited to, design, code, documentation, test and supporting activities
- Work closely with Development and Infrastructure teams to define, program, test and deliver DevSecOps and middleware software solutions on a combination of traditional and Cloud (AWS/Azure) Platforms
- Enable the rapid adoption of DevSecOps practices and tools sets while engaging in direct application development activities
- Operate as a Subject Matter Expert of an Agile Squad, collaborating with Development, Architecture, Security and Infrastructure to implement technical designs
About Us About DTCC
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of IT experience with proven expertise as a Software Developer or DevOps & Build Release Engineer with a understanding of Business-Driven software integration and delivery approach
- Is experienced in application life cycle management which includes compilation, packaging, and release management from one environment to other environments and deploying to servers leveraging tools like Git, Maven, Nexus, BitBucket, and other CICD tools
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.