CoStar Group is the world's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, provides cloud-based lease accounting and lease administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
As a Lead Developer you will provide technical leadership and architectural direction. You will design, develop, and troubleshoot software applications for existing and new products that drive CoStar Real Estate Manager's internal site and other products. Experience with a wide range of technologies, from scripting languages to server configuration and management, to architecting scalable infrastructures, as well as being comfortable working in an agile, collaborative, fast-paced environment. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate closely with fellow developers, architects, product owners, and other stakeholders in crafting optimal solutions to product goals
- Be the main technical resource for you SCRUM team.
- Coach and lead developers to produce reusable and stable software.
- Document best practices, enterprise development patterns, technology implementation strategies and drive education and adoption through the organization
- Establish the current and future technology landscape for CoStar Real Estate Manager considering global principles, business vision, external best practices, competitive landscape and emerging technologies.
PREFERRED QUALIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Expert understanding of design patterns, web services technologies, APIs, and Micro Component technologies
- Experience implementing microservices platform
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft .Net Development (.NET Core, C#)
- Knowledge of Software Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), particularly Agile/SCRUM.
- Experience implementing and deploying cloud centric architecture
- Experience working in an environment with Azure Repos, GitHub, and Test Automation Frameworks
- The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Be part of a team of sales professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
This position is based in (Atlanta, GA), if you do not currently reside in or near (Atlanta, GA), CoStar expects that you will relocate upon acceptance of any offer of employment.
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group seeks information for job applications from candidates in the US through only the following channels:
- The CoStar Group website
- Via email to/from addresses using only the CoStar domain of "@costar.com"
- Screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams or Zoom platforms
Be aware that:
- CoStar does not use Wire, Google Hangouts, or any other platform for any recruitment related activities
- Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with CoStar via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain
- CoStar will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing