One of our top clients in Charlotte is seeking a skilled Lead Developer to guide teams to successful product delivery.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Lead Developer:
Requirements of the Lead Developer:
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and enhance existing applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver enhancements and new applications
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technology to optimize efficiency and usability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 8 years of SW engineering experience
- Demonstrated track record of leading teams and delivering products
- Expertise in Python or Java and strong utility data domain experience
- Solid understanding of power flow simulation and its applications
- Understanding of AWS core services needed for cloud migration
- Experience creating solutions for data extraction
Keywords: Lead Developer, Software Developer, Python, Java, AWS, 100% Remote
Job ID: 350977 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!