Our Client is a crypto-currency application start up that focuses around blockchain technology and security. Their application is a payment platform in crypto-currency, similar to how you would use "PayPal" on a website like "eBay," which is to be launched in June 2019 along with a sister product to help with user adoption.
Other services they currently provide are hardware as a service, cloud hosting, managed back-ups, managed I.T., network analysis, and website design.
They are seeking a Lead Developer for their development team who will be responsible for the following:
* Proactively collaborating with team members and leadership to create and implement standards for cloud development, architectural design, technology choices, and tools.
* Ability to map out a plan around how to go about building and updating the UI/UX components of an application
* Sees the "big picture" direction of how the development should be mapped out
* Ability to deliver size and scope of development as well as be in the weeds doing the development on the application
* Understands multimedia distribution, full stack development, and the cloud
* Validates new product ideas through R&D, rapid prototyping, etc.
* The ability to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert. About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.