PowerSchool Technical Leads
iSphere is looking for individuals with comprehensive knowledge in the PowerSchool product suite and backend data schema to assist our client in building customizations, APIs, plug-ins, power queries and reporting development for a very compelling 16+ month opportunity. These individuals will serve as lead developers to work within an internal school districts IT development team to build out their Student Management Data Solution product.
The PowerSchool Customization Development position is a critical role in the company to meet the needs of our clients and be a trusted-advisor for iSphere Innovative Partners.
- Innovate and develop APIs/ enhancements that provide solutions based on the needs assessments from the client / customers.
- Create, implement and support Customization efforts.
- Creation of APIs, Plug-Ins and Power Queries for integration internal systems and 3rd party applications
- Development of Reports or Ad-hoc Reporting capabilities / tools
- Additional duties as defined by management
- Ability to work in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- Minimum 7+ years in the IT industry, preferably with experience in an educational institution or educational software/consulting
- Previous experience developing and incorporating enhancements to software applications
- Experience with one or more databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL
- Software Engineering experience: Source Control, Change Control, Unit Testing, Monitoring, etc.
- Nice to have: PowerShell, Active Directory, ETL, Web Application Framework experience
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail; good written and oral communication skills
- Extremely flexible with strong work ethic to accommodate high level of responsibilities and multiple responsibilities
- Experience as a PowerSchool Administrator and PowerSchool customization portfolio added benefit
Benefits are offered for this position!
Find out why now is a great time to join the iSphere Team of Consultants!
Be Seen First With iSphere!