Hope you re doing great!
Title: Senior Java/Springboot Developer
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: Full Time / Contract
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop applications in languages including Java, Spring, SpringBoot and deploy them to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with a minumum of 5+ years of Enterprise level Java application development experience.
- Breadth of experience with Java, Spring, SpringBoot, PCF (AWS or GCP experience can be considered in lieu of PCF experience) and Modern Microservices.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Required - Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent
- Preferred - Master s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big Data or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
DataFactZ employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.