We are seeking a Lead ETL Architect for a 1 year contract, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The right candidate must have PowerCenter Advanced Edition, ETL, Linux and Metadata Manager experience. This position is onsite for the first two months at minimum, and then remote and onsite.
- Creates the ETL architecture and documents the same, which includes leading the team with technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of DW solutions; as well as identification and resolution of Data Quality issues
- Translate requirements, source mapping documents and models into solutions
- Work with the larger team to help develop and uphold data governance policies and procedures to ensure standardized data naming, establish consistent data definitions and monitor overall data quality for assigned data entities
- Ensure that data management methodologies include the steps, activities, and deliverables required to consistently achieve high quality data
- Ensure that the ETL process adheres to defined data management practices, policies and procedures
- Coordinate with and support ETL processes and practices in a high availability data warehousing environments
- Owns the change request process
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors junior personnel
- Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Review and update master data business rules
- Identify load method including pre-load: validate and check; CDC methodology
Extensive experience with designing, developing, and ongoing support of a data warehouse environments
Experience with metadata based processes, and the design and implementation of metadata driven solutions
Experience with Agile methodology
Demonstrated oversight of Informatica ETL development, including PowerCenter Advanced Edition on the assumption that Informatica is chosen.
Determine data mapping, conversion and transformation rules for target system
Review and update master data business rules
Experience leading large and small teams
Please email your resume with your hourly rate history and required hourly rate.
No phone call please.
No third parties.
Must be authorized to work in the United States (unable to sponsor H1-B candidates).