US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Lead ETL Developer – Greenplum with DataStage” for a 05+ Months Contract position with a client in Coppell, TX.
- Work with Leadership to assess project scope and define project plans (schedule and cost estimates)
- Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements and design
- Research and evaluate capability with other systems, alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution for system design
- Advises on mechanisms for delivering solutions that demonstrate effective business-IT alignment
- Extensive data warehouse and ETL development expertise using star schema design and real-time data loads
- Designing innovative system solutions and software development techniques
- Provide testing and production support as necessary
- Evaluate new and existing tools and technologies
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the business’s current technology and infrastructure, marketplace changes, client processes
- Determine tools and strategies to address business problems through modeling and understanding key business processes and impact of technology on business processes
- Determine and roll out overall security and systems control policies and procedures
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in application development and system analysis.
- Experience with Greenplum and Data Stage a must.
- Demonstrated capabilities in the following disciplines:
- Data Warehousing
- IBM DataStage
- CA AutoSys
- Business Intelligence (Cognos)
- Data Quality and Profiling
- Data Architecture and Data Modeling
- Experience with load strategy and data validation for large data warehouse
- Good knowledge in loading real time data warehousing for intraday ETL processes
- Preferred experience with enterprise scheduling tool like Autosys
- Experience with loading massively parallel processing system like Greenplum, Teradata
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services
- Database performance tuning experience
- Very strong UNIX skills and SQL experience
- Strong understanding of Kimball Methodology
- Good SQL writing capabilities with PG SQL
- Profile Data Sources and provide analytics to Business Partners
- Translates business rules into technical specifications
- Perform Unit Testing and assist Enterprise Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing teams
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the Software Implementation Lifecycle (SILC) including collection of requirements, documentation of specifications, application design, implementation and support.
- Demonstrated advanced technical and analytical skills.
- Experience reviewing documentation for the user (i.e. installation, use, and customization of products and services) as necessary.
- Possesses deep, specialized knowledge of Domain/Area/Team applications and their development throughout all phases of the lifecycle
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in a technical discipline OR equivalent work history.
- Experience in the Software Implementation Lifecycle (SILC) including collection of requirements, documentation of specifications (controls and outputs, workflows, logical processes), and overseeing application design and implementation.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions