Location: Wilmington, DE
Type: Regular Full-Time (US Citizen or Green Card Holder)....W-2 ONLY
Experience: 2-5 Years
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
* 2+ years of enterprise web development experience
* 2+ years working as a lead or senior developer within a team of developers
* Clear understanding and experience is building web container with needed configuration to stand up a website.
* Should have good skills with HTML5 and CSS or LESS framework with good exposure in building UI/UX design templates.
* Basic understanding and querying knowledge for relational database is a must.(No SQL like MongoDB is a plus).
* Building restful service using java spring boot is a plus.
* Ability to create high-level design documents, sample screen images, workflow diagrams, and lead stakeholders through white-board design discussions
* Proven track record of innovation, clever problem solving, and high-quality rapid delivery
* Exposure to and understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Test Automation constructs and procedures. Leadership
* Comfortable interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of management across all business units and third party development firms.
* Demonstrated technical leadership skills including self-direction, coaching and mentoring, leading change through tooling or practices
* Previous experience leading Associate-level Developers OR demonstration of effective leadership characteristics
* High self-efficacy, highly motivated, well organized, capable of developing and executing a sprint plan, and able to communicate status effectively
* Passionate about reducing manual and repetitive work when designing and building tools used by internal colleagues Culture
* Advocate and practitioner of Agile methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Continuous Improvement, Pair Programming)
* Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing Collective Ownership in a fast-paced environment
* Be confident and willing to challenge status quo but also willing to concede and execute other's ideas when necessary
* Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
* Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills