***We are unable to sponsor for this permanent full-time role***
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Lead Enterprise Security Architect. Candidate will help lead the design, and implement processes and technology relating to security risk and access control across the Enterprise organization; collaborates with the Information Risk group and Audit Group to identify & prioritize risk components, technology audits and compliance issues.
· Secure Application Coding: DevSecOps experience with Static and Dynamic code scanning technologies, Web Application Scanning (WAS) experience and OWASP Top Ten proficiency.
· Identity and Access Management: Security Architecture experience in Federation Services, Directory Services, Governance Reporting and Identity management.
· Cyber Security Specialist: Security Architecture experience in secure infrastructure, data base, Pen testing, vulnerability programs and general cyber best practices.
· Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
· Ensure that security configurations of key systems are properly implemented, monitored and reported.
· Ensure the IS organization is aware of their responsibilities and accountability for compliance with Security policies.
· Conduct risk assessments in new and existing technologies.
· Provide information risk management consulting to technology teams.
· Evaluate and recommend security software/hardware and its application.
· Establishes alternative security measures if needed to support audit findings, known vulnerabilities, or disaster recovery efforts.
· Ensure technology teams are made aware of security engineering and architecture projects that could be incorporated into business solutions.
· Lead security investigations and provide forensics services in responds to security incidents.
· Ensure compliance with local regulations e.g. local encryption regulations and privacy laws.
· College degree in related technical / business areas preferred
· 10-12 years relevant work experience preferred
· Well rounded understanding of technology, operations and key business processes.
· Member of SANS or other leading security organizations
· Strong organization skills
· Strong change management skills
· Highly flexible and able to adapt to change
· Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Information Risk Management: Content filtering technologies, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, LDAP, forensics software, security incident response, Identity Management (IdM), Federation Services, Directory Services, CASB, XaaS Security OWASP Top Ten to name some.
· O/S: Linux (Red Hat, SUSE), Windows (2000/XP2003 Server), and UNIX.
· Network: Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Reverse Proxy Servers, IPS, and SEIM.
· Software Languages: Perl and Shell
· Standards & Methodology: ITIL, COBIT, SOX, and PCI.
· Office Automation: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Planning & Design: Microsoft Project and Visio.
200 East 5th Ave., Suite 116 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact