Leading Fire alarm /Security Integrator seeking field professionals
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nick Lanska
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000
A bit about us:
Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance and inspection of electronic communication systems, including but not limited to Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security/Access Control and CCTV. The Field Technician/Inspector is responsible for inspecting and servicing the systems in the most efficient and effective manner to assure minimum down time and maximum performance. All inspections and service must meet the highest quality standards set forth while assuring a professional and safe working environment. The technician is responsible for communicating system performance to the customer.
Why join us?
1. Responds to customer's service related issues promptly.
2. Performs tests and documents readings for customer's systems.
3. Updates customer files.
4. Troubleshoots and repairs electronic components.
5. Handles on-call duties on a regular scheduled basis.
6. Trains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment.
7. Responsible for operation of the following test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Multimeter, Impedance Meter, and Sensitivity Tester.
8. Assists with preventive maintenance of customer equipment.
9. Responsible for accurate tracking of time, service work orders, inspection reports and inventory items.
10. Fully complies with company's and customer's safety programs.
11. Completes other duties as required or assigned by company management.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
3. Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
5. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
6. Proficiency in the use of personal computers including tablets and smartphones
7. Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of service and inspection work in a timely manner.
8. Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
9. Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
10. Maintains a valid and current driver's license.
11. Must have or complete OSHA 10 Hour safety training.
12. Must have NICET Fire Alarm certification or make progress towards achieving certification.
13. While majority of work is completed during normal working hours, certain work may require after-hours, overnight hours, weekend and even holiday work schedules.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.