Lead Front-end Engineer
Location: Remote (due to COVID, then Chicago, IL)
Employment type: Full-time
Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte.
With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are curious, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
You are a seasoned Front-end developer who builds enterprise-level applications using SPA frameworks?
Do you want to change your daily routine for a swiftly growing company by leading the front-end development team? We have a job opening for you with one of our clients - the Medicare leader of primary care centers for adults.
What skills and experience are required?
• 5+ years of strong experience as a Front-end software developer
• In-depth knowledge in Angular/React, or Vue
• Expertise in RxJS, Redux, GraphQL
• Experience working with enterprise-level applications and building consumer-facing products
• BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent, with a strong background in FE development and design
What will you do?
• Lead the design and development of solutions in the areas of front-end software design, implementation, deployment support, and unit testing
• Be a technical expert in front-end software design, capable of solving the most complex issues.
• Build a new kind of platform for healthcare utilizing modern methodologies and open source tools, deliver apps that will impact the experience of our teams and our patients
• Bridge the gap between high-level architecture developed by platform architects and details designs created by UI/UX experts
Don’t you feel it’s a tremendous opportunity to expand your areas of knowledge?
If your answer is yes, please apply with your resume.