Lead Front End Developer (High-growth tech company)
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in developing the front end of web and mobile interfaces for our new platform that will be used by hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of consumers. You’ll be leaned on as the subject-matter expert when it comes to all-things front end. We are passionate about building easy to use, beautiful, well-structured products that delight our customers, and we strive to do so with code and technologies that are high-quality, modern, maintainable, and elegant. This is a full-time role with a very generous salary, benefits, and perks.
- Work with a small, innovative team developing an entirely new application as we expand our product and platform offerings.
- Evolving our web experience to use fast and fluid rendering and interaction technologies.
- Build great consumer-friendly interfaces that allow consumers an equally effective experience across both web and mobile browsers.
- Evolve our "run-anywhere" HTML5 experience to use fast, fluid, native rendering and interaction technology.
- Design and tune novel approaches for high performance with Big Data on performance-constrained browser or mobile devices and networks.
- Code in and learn multiple technologies across our suite of desktop, server, cloud, and mobile solutions.
Skills / Qualifications
- You have high standards, and your software practices ensure you deliver high quality even under schedule pressure. For instance, you believe in constantly releasable quality, iterations, design for testability, and you build your own tools and techniques to achieve high quality and low cost of support. You deliver more results by using quality practices every day, and you even have taught or influenced others to improve their practices. Demonstrated ability to code a delightful user experience/flow.
- Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all become better. You assume good intent in others, and actively do your part to make a positive work environment.
- Self-Motivated. You don't need to be micromanaged.
- Interest in diverse applications and user communities.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing commercial web applications.