Front End Developer
Offering educational opportunities to help consumers understand and leverage access to credit can help them make smarter decisions that improve financial standing and quality of life.
John Danaher - EVP, Consumer Interactive
What we ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you ll bring:
- 7+ years direct experience functioning in a software engineering environment
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, or a combination of work and educational experiences that demonstrates experience writing customer facing websites/applications.
- Knowledge of JQuery
- Familiarity with OpenDeploy / Interwoven / CMS systems
What we d prefer to see:
- Experience using Jira for defect management
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Impact you ll make:
- Work on credit monitoring applications for consumers, like you. These applications allow a consumer to view their credit report, credit score, receive credit alerts, lock their credit to prevent fraud, and simulate a credit score based on various parameters.
- You ll be responsible for developing the front end for applications that allow consumers to view their credit report, credit score, receive credit alerts, lock their credit to prevent fraud, and simulate a credit score based on various parameters
- You ll write code to product requirements and acceptance criteria
- You ll maintain and review code written by other developers
- You ll be a voice in providing solutions to difficult problems
- You ll troubleshoot code on the front end as well as the integration with back end java methods and APIs
- You ll read error log messages related to the applications under test to support defect investigation