Apex Systems is seeking a Lead Front-End Engineer (UI) in Plantation, FL for a contract to hire
If interested in applying, please send an updated resume to
David Pugh at
As a Lead Engineer, you will build high-quality software delivering feature sets that delight customers while driving the UI architecture and backend orchestration layer towards our aspirational goal of everything being 'well-crafted'. You will work with product, design, and the other engineers on the team to drive clarity into the UI design and process. Essential Responsibilities:
- Experienced Web Development Lead who can own complex enterprise web projects through design, implementation and deployment.
- Collaborates with product owners and a team of engineers to deliver high quality features.
- Expert in mobile app development using React Native.
- Expert understanding of the CI/CD pipeline for web applications.
- Hands on expertise on other web technologies like HTML 5, CSS
- Hands on experience with Nexj.js and Graph QL
- Ability to work with CMS tools like Magnolia.
- Good knowledge of web security principles and practices.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to design and implement effective Caching strategies for web applications.
- Strong integration experience with various systems/services and be able to build REST microservices.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program or relevant work experience
- 10+ years of front-end development experience.
- 5+ years prior experience technically leading UI centric development projects.
- Enjoy the challenges of architecting a 'micro-frontend' architecture that does not compromise UX and end-user performance SLAs.
- Experience designing and implementing a layered application architecture that can be easily changed to accommodate evolving business requirements.
Again, if interested in applying, please send an updated resume to David Pugh at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at