Job Opportunity as Lead Front End Developer at Kansas City MO, If you interested please respond with your resume or reach me at 925-361-2584.
The client content & data technology team is looking for a Lead Frontend Developer who will focus on enhancing customer experience on web sites like aplaceformom.com, assistedliving.com, senioradvisor.com, ourparents.com, seniorszen.com, and nursinghomes.com. Job responsibilities will include understanding the customer segment and their journey. Providing information on various senior care options and then helping them find the right community based on their lifestyle and needs.
You will build desktop and mobile-optimized web sites. The role requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of frontend desktop and mobile web development experience.
- Expert in front end development skills with experience in working with designers and full-stack developers.
- You are a quick starter.
- You have a strong passion for new technologies and driving innovation.
- Delivery of high quality & production-ready code is a high priority for you.
- You consider yourself as someone who is ready to look for innovative solutions.
- Learning technologies and expanding your skillset is always on your mind.
- Experience in implementing design patterns
What you will do:
- Partner with your peers in Product, Design, Scrum Masters and technology to innovate on current and future product offerings.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Participating in meaningful and thorough code reviews.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with the team to ship new features rapidly.
- Optimize web sites for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Lead a team of onsite or off-shore developers. Provide guidance on technologies, architectural patterns, and frameworks.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 8+ years of engineering experience is required.
- Extensive experience building public-facing dynamic desktop and mobile web frontend beyond just prototypes.
- 7+ years of experience in building applications in React.js.
- Strong skills in styling web applications using CSS 2/3, SASS.
- 7+ years of experience in building applications using ReactJS, SASS, ES6, JSX, Babel, Storybook.js, Next.js, and NodeJS technologies.
- Automation testing frameworks (i.e. Selenium, Appium).
- Experience in JS Testing frameworks like (i.e. JUnit, TestNG, Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or others).
- Experience with load/performance tools. (i.e. Artillery).
- Practical experience in building web apps for performance, scalability, security, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Experience with integrating with Customer Data Platform (CDP), Analytics software (Google Analytics), Tag Manager (Google Tag Manager), Product Analytics (Amplitude).
- Experience in working in Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
- Experience in integrating A/B testing using Optimizely or other similar technologies.
- Experience in building on the cloud using AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- 4+ years of experience in building AMP pages.
- Knowledge of web caching and Content Delivery Networks (CDN) (Akamai or Fastly).
- Experience in building web sites to comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Experience in building REST API and microservices?
- Experience in using Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Experience working on a large scale, high traffic websites a plus.
- Solid understanding of core programming principles, design patterns.
Thanks, Harsha Reddy MatchPoint Solutions P: 925.361.2584 E: email@example.com