Please note I have direct access to the Hiring CTO on this position.
Compensation: Salary + 20% Bonus + Stock
Position available as a contract: $75-100+/hr. DOE 1099/C2C (6+ months)
Telecommuting 2-3 days/week
A leading financial services company in its niche is looking for a Lead Full Stack Developer. The company is publicly traded, has been systematically growing since inception over the past 20+ years due to growth and demand, realized $244+ million in net income, experienced 60% increase in stock price over the past 12 months and has 3,600+ employees (500+ IT staff).
The Lead Full Stack Developer will join teams that are passionate about developing simple yet elegant user experiences. The Lead Full Stack Developer will:
- Be a hands-on lead of 8-10 intelligent Full Stack Developers.
- Partner with an established UI/UX Design Team in order to translate designs into a quality user experience.
- Work within an Agile environment with short Sprints and alongside extremely intelligent and innovative UI/UX Designers, Developers (Python, Ruby, GoLang and Java), Cloud Engineers and Product Managers currently utilizing GitLab for CI/CD, AWS and GIT for source control.
The Lead Full Stack Developer will report to the Development Manager
- MUST HAVE 2-5+ most recent years experience focusing on Full Stack Development
- MUST HAVE experience with Node.JS
- MUST have proven lead or management experience.
- Experience developing the Front end for large mission critical customer facing products, software, sites and/or systems
- Expert with HTML 5, CSS 3 (SAAS, LESS), ES5/6/7
- MUST be able to employ front end optimization techniques to resolve performance and rendering issues
- Experience with any of the following is only a plus , NOT mandatory: ReactJS, React Stateless components, CI/CD, Module Bundlers (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt) or any manual or automated testing (JEST, Jasmine, Karma)
The company offers 2-3 days/week telecommuting, flexible hours, full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 2 weeks PTO/Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Programs and casual dress code that all start upon employment.