Seeking a Lead Full Stack/Python Engineer who will become part of a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing new features and improvements for this company's next generation platform.
• Lead a team in design and development of Python based web platform.
• Be part of the design and architecture decision making team.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and stakeholders to shape the best user experience.
• Collaborate with fellow engineering teams to insure seamless deployment of cross-team features.
• Work in an agile environment with two-week sprints. Give and receive code review feedback, and show your work in sprint demos.
• 6+ years of experience in developing LAMP based web applications and at least 2 years of Python.
• Strong knowledge in Python and Python libraries/frameworks such as Flask, SQLAlchemy, Pylons, etc. and in developing Python based web applications.
• Strong knowledge of RDBMS databases such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL and best practices.
• Experience working with high-availability, large-scale applications.
• Experience with AWS is a plus.
• Experience with Git and Git workflow is a plus.
• Understanding of software engineering best practices and object oriented designs.
• Knowledge and experience with using open source products.
• Ability to operate in an Agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to get work done with minimal supervision.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact