Client is currently sourcing for a Lead Full Stack Engineer to work in Boston, MA.
Looking for a full stack Software Engineer who not only cares about what you produce but how you produce it. We are looking for individuals who continually strive to advance engineering perfection and technology innovation.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Deep knowledge of middleware Java stack, messaging technologies and web containers
- Comfortable working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Experience writing Oracle PL/SQL and performing data analysis
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Passionate about engineering perfection with a solid understanding of object-orientated programming.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will actively contribute to the code base while actively collaborating with multi subject area team members and customers. You'll use your critical thinking skills to translate storyboards and use cases into applications that give the client a strategic edge.
The Skills You Bring
- You have expert knowledge in J2EE application development frameworks and demonstrate proficiency, quality and passion in your coding ability.
- You have worked in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test-Driven development (ATDD) approach.
- You have experience building enterprise cloud enabled distributed systems.
- You know legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a micro service based architecture.
- You will provide technical and organization leadership and are quick to establish and bring to bear relationships to deliver excellent results.
- You will provide leadership and guidance to mentor, empower and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career potential
- You are committed to collaborative problem solving and communication
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Value You Deliver
- You will lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program's strategic direction
- You will lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
- Improve engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Engaging in working with distributed team of developers in leading standard methodologies for software engineering.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.