Kforce has a client that is seeking a Java Engineer in Spring, Texas (TX).This will be a direct hire position with our enterprise technology client
Our client is developing exciting new products to support and extend their leading presence in the world-wide Printing and PC marketplaces. The ideal candidate has both a willingness and desire to work in a dynamic environment, is able to apply Agile methodologies in their day-to-day activities, and is a self-motivated engineer who continually learns, and shares knowledge.
* Must be a Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science or related fields
* 8+ years of experience in software engineering
* 3+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Hibernate, JPA, Microservices
* 3+ years of experience in various databases SQL, No-SQL
* 2+ years of experience leading a team of developers
* 2+ years of experience in Cloud. AWS or similar services like Azure, Google cloud is acceptable
* Java, Spring Boot, JPA, REST, Hibernate, Microservice pattern & related technologies
* Webservices and web-frameworks
* Database, SQL
Nice to Have:
* GoLang, will be willing to bring on someone who is interested in learning.
* React, OAuth, SCIM
* Big data, Apache Spark, Data bricks, Python and Scala
* Database, No SQL, Redshift
* AWS core constructs, KMS, Queues, Notification services, Cache, CloudWatch
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.