Title: Curam Developer
Location: Durham, NC 27709
- Client requires a Curam Developer to support the development and implementation of the Project.
- The Client requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as a Curam Developer for the Program to support the development and implementation of Families Accessing Services through Technology for child services project.
- This position will be responsible for managing IBM Curam Developer work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution.
- Tasks include leading fit/gap, JAD sessions that map requirements to standard features and functions, develop functional designs, identifying and documenting business processes, issues, value levers, metrics, and capabilities.
- Identifying approaches to satisfy business requirements by conducting detailed analysis and technical design of one or more program areas for child services, in support of implementation of a comprehensive case management solution utilizing the Curam Business Application Suite; and utilizing knowledge of the Curam software product to.
- Conduct and document gap analysis, identify evidence needed to support requirements, develop business and functional requirements specifications, assist with designing the business solution, and assist with user acceptance testing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work also involves interpreting technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- Summarize and convey technical issues and problems identified, as well as conducting industry, competitive and State analyses (strategic, financial, operational), and business case development.
- This individual must support required system go-live activities, including conversion, support desk, site support, training delivery, logistics management, etc.
- Perform PMO activities related to project time tracking, work plan updates, status reporting, service metric reporting, and related project administration tasks.
- Knowledge and experience with Curam workflow and rules in child services modules
- 5 Years of experience designing within the Curam software suite.
- 5 Years of experience with problem identification and integration of technical skills to resolve issues.
- 5 Years of experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam.
- 5 Years of experience in business application consulting or development.
- 5 Years of experience leading JAD sessions.
- 5 Years of experience in mapping requirements to standard features and functions.
- A Knowledge and experience with Curam workflow and rules.
- Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users.
- Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs by exhibiting a sense of urgency.
- Ability to independently identify and develop solutions.
- Understand Curam Case Management functionality and associated business processes of a Social Services organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures.
- Curam V6 Certification
About our Company: -
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."