This role is going to be with well-known food company.
Walter Schiller is the account executive from KandilIT and he is dealing directly with the hiring manager.
Please contact me at 973-917 9764 or uzair at kandilit com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/uzairqasim
- HANDS ON EXPERIENCE at all support LEVEL 1/2/3
- MUST HAVE WORKED AS A Lead HELPDESK Specialist FOR A LARGE ORGANIZATION.
- MUST have very user-friendly personality.
Lead HelpDesk Support Specialist
Duration: 1+ Year - right to hire
Hourly rate: $50/hr - Flexible
* • Demonstrated experience in leading teams in an enterprise environment and prior experience as Leading HelpDesk team for over 1000 employees
- Excellent technical experience with Active Directory and Citrix
- Excellent technical knowledge of network, server administration, and software.
- Extensive hardware support experience with Mac and PC desktops and laptops.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including Windows, Apple OSX, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- The ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot the server and network infrastructure for an uptime of 99.9%.
- Ensure security is at the forefront of every solution.
- Meet and deliver IT security projects on time and within scope and budget.
- Provide artifacts to meet all audit requests prior todue dates.
- Assure that onboarding activities are carried out to provide new employees with timely and flawless integration.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding computer software and/or hardware problems.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all computers, monitors, keyboards, printers, and other peripheral equipment.
- Construct, install, and test standardized and customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Build and continually develop relationships with teams across the organization. •
Liaise with third-party support and equipment vendors.
- Develop and manage reporting of metrics and Service Level Agreements that effectively measure team, department and vendor performance, and are in line with the needs of the business.
- Supervise a small team of individuals responsible for implementing and maintaining Service Desk standards, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Proactively lead and develop the performance of team members through performance management, resource review planning, training, and development to meet the needs of the business.
- Recommend and implement applicable technologies to effectively manage the client environment in regard to security, anti-virus, image and patch management. •
Develop long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
- Lead development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and installations.
- Lead research of computer products in support of procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend hardware products for purchase.
- Help determine technology direction for client services including desktop/laptop, mobile devices, and remote access solutions.
- Support multi-media, teleconferencing, and conference room technologies.
- Support employees in recommending, scheduling, and performing PC, hardware and peripheral
Current Job Openings - https://tskandilitllc.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=6914526
My LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/uzairqasim
KandilIT.com / VetSourceUSA.com
E: Uzair@Kandilit com