Lead IAM Security Engineer - Operations
Full-time, Onsite Monday & Wednesday
Dallas, TX, Tampa, FL, Jersey City, NJ or McLean, VA
Compensation Commensurate with Experience + Bonus
Our client, a global leader in the Financial Services industry, is seeking a Lead IAM Security Engineer to help lead secrets management and IAM capabilities in an agile environment. In this role, you are the SME and will be expected to analyze complex issues, research new functionalities, and assist in putting new IAM tools into production. This role serves at 4 th /5 th level support, is expected to collaborate with other teams, and will participate in training, audits, creating playbooks, an otherwise maintain the IAM environment.
Perks of joining this team include 24 days of PTO, 12 holidays, 15% bonus, loads of training opportunities, continuing education benefits, 401K AND a pension plan (who does that???), hybrid work environment.
- 8+ years of experience in Cybersecurity
- Ability to provide 4th and 5th level support for tactical and strategic related issues related to IAM and Secrets Management technologies
- 4+ years of IAM experience working with tools such as Hitachi, CyberArk, SailPoint (Experience in at least one of them) which includes implementation, upgradation, complex analysis, and integration in the production
- 2+ years in Secrets Managements with tools like HashiCorp Vault, Thycotic.
- Information Security frameworks and best practices for Vulnerability management, Risk Analysis, Reporting Metrics and Assessments
Soft skills, pluses:
- PKI (Certificate Management) process & Cloud Security
- Information Security Certifications related to IAM like CyberArk Level 3/CyberArk Level 4/SailPoint certifications or general security certifications like CISSP or CCSP
Candidates should reside in the Dallas, Tampa, Jersey City, NJ or N. VA, area and be prepared to commute to the office on Mondays and Wednesdays. As this employer supports the financial services industry, you must be able to successfully pass a strenuous background check process. You should have experience working in a large corporate environment, FinServ experience would be very helpful, to understand the regulatory aspects of the job. Candidates must be s or authorized to work for any US based company without sponsorship.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at -