Job Title: Lead IBM/BPM Developer
Department: IBM BPM
Job Type: Contract
Location: St. Louis, MO or Omaha, NB or NY, NY.
As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop applications in languages including IBM BPM, Appian, and Pega.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
SKILLS AND EXPERICENCE REQUIRED:
- IBM BPM 8.5.x
- Overall 2-3 years of experience in SOA and integration space
- Great communication skills.
- 5 years of BPM experience with BPM products
- 4 years with IBM BPM Development including UI Design.
- Process, rules & deep IBM BPM solution skills. IBM BPM expert for
- Design and implementation ;
- Expert at generalizing and coding process rules; identifies and designs repeating people-oriented process-based patterns (for re-use in process applications).
- Required - Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent
- Preferred - Master s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable Software employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.
2260 Haggerty Road, Suite#285, Northville, MI 48167.