Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of the Software Asset Management Team, the Senior Associate supports and leads efforts to maintain the integrity of DTCC's software compliance. This role will provide strategic support and day-to-day work of future state and legacy processes in Software Asset Management. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Support the direction and strategy of Software Asset Management.
- Conduct Publisher reviews and identify optimization and remediation activities. For example, identify candidate licenses for harvesting from retired or repurposed assets, all governing docs and identify non-compliant software
- Review entitlement and procurement documents for compliance terms and use rights
- Support operational, business as usual (BAU) activities of the program
- Provide input for ITAM/SACM and SAM continuous improvement and automation
- Aggregate entitlement for governing documents, for agreements, software purchasing, license data, etc.
- Ensure key technical procedures, standards, quality control mechanisms, and tools are properly applied including performing Publisher activities
- Maintain constructive relationships within and outside the team.
- Scope level of effort and duration with high accuracy given limited available information
- Maintain agile tracking for detailed weekly updates regarding achievements, internal and external dependencies, status, and any risk or issues
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- 5-7 Years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CSAM certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Software Asset Management and ITIL framework. 5-7 years' experience with enterprise publishers and vendors; IT or financial industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the Agile Framework and Jira experience a plus
- Conceptual problem solver with capacity for comprehensive analysis, reporting, and data normalization at the product and Publisher level
- Big picture perspective with a talent for translating case analysis into functional requirements
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.