Lead IT Business Management Associate Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark
on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why you'll love this job:
The Business Manager will provide communications and analytical support to the Enterprise Product and Platform Engineering (EPPE) department. The role will partner with EPPE leadership team working closely to enable effective and efficient communication, develop leadership updates, internal and external communications and support multiple functional governance and reporting activities. Your Responsibilities:
Talents needed for Success:
- Act as a central point of contact for consolidating and analyzing information, preparing updates and communications for consumption within and outside EPPE
- Create compelling presentations and publishing ready communication materials for Senior Leadership updates and department wide consumption
- Program management activities pertaining to EPPE strategic and operational initiatives
- Convert large data and information sets into easy to consume visual communication, documents, and collateral materials for EPPE initiatives
- Execute, support, and sustain EPPE internal and external communication
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Business Analyst / Consulting experience preferably with IT functions
- MBAs are highly preferred
- Outstanding skills I analytics, power point, storytelling, excel and contemporary visualization software
- Proven background in supporting governance in matrix environment
- Proven success with creating analytics and materials for high impact organizational communications
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to balance multiple tasks with excellent organization skills and careful attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills. A teammate who can work across a large and diverse global organization
- Proven leadership skills and be flexible around changing priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
Enterprise Product & Platform Engineering transforms the way we deliver infrastructure to our business clients. A key construct of EP&PE will be the evolution of the IT Product Manager, who will partner with the Engineering organization, the Business Aligned Service Delivery organization, the DevSecOps organization as well as our operational support teams to ensure that this organization provides high quality, commercially attractive and timely solutions to support our business strategy.