Magellan is looking to hire an IT Risk Analyst with deep understanding of the NIST Risk Management Framework and controls. This position will be responsible for maintaining the Risk Register and helping Magellan associates to understand the risk associated with their IT assets and programs. This may involve evaluating security controls and putting together presentations for senior leaders to evaluate IT risk.
The candidate should possess experience with the NIST 800-53 and 800-37 documentation and Information Technology risk management processes.
This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from home from anywhere in the US.
This position will analyze, evaluate and design/redesign business, IT or operational processes using scientific approaches and structured systems analysis and design. Provide leadership to more junior IT Analysts through all aspects of the software development cycles. Be a hands-on analyst who can define user stories and acceptance criteria, assist with problem solving, root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching of junior it analysts on the team and ensure that requirements and acceptance criteria satisfy business needs. Demonstrate a high level of expertise in the `IT Analyst` craft. Help the team work through impediments. Clear impediments and escalate issues when needed. Drive usability and quality of the software developed within the area. Help the team manage changes. Plan, prioritize and deliver the detail behind enhancements. Work on a variety of enterprise applications and problems. Develop relationships with senior stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns and removing roadblocks to drive projects forward.
Other Job Requirements Responsibilities
- Ensure that requirements and acceptance criteria satisfy business needs.
- Deploy business requirements through reliable business system configuration updates to enterprise applications.
- Help the team work through impediments.
- Clear impediments and escalate issues when needed.
- Drive usability and quality of the software developed within the area.
- Helps the team manage changes.
- Plan, prioritize and deliver enhancements.
- Work on a variety of enterprise applications and problems.
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns and removing roadblocks to drive projects forward.
- Analyze issues with focus on identifying root cause and prevention.
- Help the team arrive at innovative solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Health care, PBM or insurance industries.
- Experience working with front-end and back-end systems.
- Experience working with industry standard claims, billing or EHR systems.
General Job Information Title
- 7+ years related experience including a minimum of 3+ years of delivering requirements and testing in support of high quality, secure software in IT.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Highly collaborative.
- Ability to execute on strategies to solve complex and open-ended business problems.
- Lead prototyping of potential solutions.
- Perform implementation reviews.
- Lead support of resolution of technical challenges.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
- Take responsibility for ensuring success of all implementation.
- Technically proficient and hands-on.
- Mastery of QA methodology and problem solving tools/techniques.
- Experience with applying Design Thinking Techniques.
- Critical Thinker.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creativity and show initiative.
Consulting IT Risk Analyst - RemoteGrade
Bachelors: Computer and Information ScienceLicense and Certifications - Required License and Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.