VEGA IS HIRING! Actively seaching for Multiple Lead Infrastructure Engineers for full-time/permanent positions in Chicago, Jersey City, NJ and Dallas, Texas. These roles will work with the managing director on architecting, implementing, and supporting a broad technology stack to include R&S, security, AV, compute, and storage.
These roles will not provide sponsorship.
Candidates must have:
- 8+ years of experience in an enterprise environment that includes hands-on administration, support and implementation of network infrastructure systems in a large enterprise environment.
- 4+ years of experience across various infrastructure environments (Cisco, LAN/WAN, L2/L# switching, public and private cloud, etc.)
- Certifications are a huge plus!
- Provides cloud networking guidance and architectural oversight during project definition and design.
- Ensures solutions are aligned to the cloud strategy and architecture.
- Provides strategic recommendations for networking design, infrastructure design, software development design/architecture, application frameworks, and interfaces.
- Supports and enables engineering teams implementing cloud network system architectures.
- Drives cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including data integration points with on-premise and other cloud services.
If your experience matches the requirements above, we would love to speak with you! Please send you resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job ID "LS12031".