VEGA IS HIRING! ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR several, Lead level, Infrastructure Engineers to assist our direct client in a major Cloud migration, multi year contract . This is a rare opportunity to be part of a Cloud journey, to be a member of unique team in an effort lead Software automation and reliability for our clients platform,
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Communicates Architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies, while highlighting short-term trade-offs vs. long-term commitments and costs
• Engage in and improve the end-to-end Lifecycle of services, starting from Inception & design, deployment, operations, and refinement
• Support activities, including System design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews
• Systems Scalability and sustainability leveraging automation and strive to improve our systems with changes that improve reliability and velocity
• Experience with Enterprise Cloud transformation efforts
• Actively participate and help guide customers on using Cloud-native design and architecture patterns.
• Provide Consultation on Technology infrastructure planning and engineering for assigned systems; Assesses the implications of technology strategies on infrastructure capabilities
• Build strategy to migrate Legacy applications by conversion to multiple Microservices and hosting on AWS Cloud platform.
• Leverage Cloud-native architecture components including Containers, immutable infrastructure, Microservices, Service Mesh etc., to build highly available and Fault tolerant applications.
• Research on the global technology trends and their applicability to client products in support of internal development teams and business.
• Promotes and ensures Modern application design, applies engineering best practices in the development and operations life cycle and mitigates vulnerabilities.
• Monitors and manages the Stability, Availability, and Performance of enterprise systems and platforms across IT domains
o (e.g., Systems, Network, Storage, Security) by analyzing systems to identify problems, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
• Maintain and continually improve (patch and upgrade) our Cloud-based infrastructure.
• Makes data-driven recommendations and decisions, and continuously improves the overall efficacy and efficiency of our software delivery capability.
• Mentoring peers as well as engaging with others across teams and socializing solutions.
If you fit the criteria, we encourage you to submit your resume and contact details to and reference Job ID "MW12341".