Description Job Description:
Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is actively seeking a Lead Integration Engineer to join our Mission Partner Environment Services (MPE-S) program in Fort Meade, MD. Leidos will provide full range of global support services for the enterprise MPE-S, which enables essential collaboration between the DoD and U.S. coalition partners, connecting nearly 45,000 global users in support of the mission. This position requires an active Top Secret clearance.Primary Responsibilities:
- Leads all phases of computer operating/hardware systems engineering, including design, analysis, and modeling at a technical level.
- Analyzes computer software/hardware requirements to provide integration and implementation support.
- Leads efforts for operating/hardware systems engineering, including full life cycle design and development.
- Analyzes and documents users' functional and data requirements.
- Develops site survey instruments to gather detailed user requirements and business process analysis data.
- Conducts functional user interviews to document functional, system, customization, and data requirements and data sources.
- Formulates system concepts and architecture, specifies requirements, and develops implementation approaches.
- Determines data requirements for internal processes and external interfaces.
- Develops new systems or tailors commercial products to meet user requirements.
- Coordinates all activities necessary to complete an engineering project or several small projects to specification and on schedule.
- Designs and implements VoIP/Microsoft Windows user requirements as required.
- Creates tactics, techniques and procedures for installing Cisco VoIP application servers.
- Installs, administers, manages, and maintains: Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, MS IIS, MS DN, Cisco Unified Communication Manager 4.X-.8.X, Cisco Unity Connection 8.X, Cisco Unity 5.0.1/Express (Voicemail System), Norton Virus Scan Update Server, Click to Meet, SimpleSync/UnitySync, NetScout, NTAS, Webserver, WSUS, and SharePoint.
- Applies security patches to all vulnerability findings on Windows platforms using DISA Gold Disk or manual lockdowns.
- Ensure that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards, serve as a member of Change Control & Engineering Review Boards
- Conducts asset/inventory audits
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering, Math) experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Eight years direct experience, in the last ten years.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Active, in-scope US Government issued Top Secret; Interim Top Secret will be considered.
- Advanced Microsoft Certifications (MCSE)
- VMware Certifications
MPESExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.