Lead Java / Drools Developer-112719
Contract to hire
Here's where you come in:
We are looking for people who want to make an impact to the project.
Here s what You ll Do:
Analyze Systems and program requirements for design, creation and testing of programs
Design Write and deliver well designed, testable, efficient code ensuring designs are compliant with specifications.
Build Highly complex Java/J2EE applications using relational databases while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, and documentation to testing.
Improve Support continuous improvement with creative and efficient technical solutions. Develop and suggest alternative approaches to problem resolution. Assist in resolving production support issues.
Here s what You ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Nine (9) years of programming experience with solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API , Exception Handling, Multi Threading is required plus a very good understanding of J2EE Concepts, Architecture and Technologies
- Seven (7) years of extensive working experience in J2EE technologies such as JMS, Java Server Pages, Java Servlets, HTML, Jasa Script, SML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath with a good understanding of JAXB & JAXP.
- Three (3) years or more of Drools Tools experience with a good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS/JBRMS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
- Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit test cases& debugging Java/J2EE applications
- Seven (7) years of practical hands on experience in Basics of Spring Framework.
- Seven (7) years of extensive experience in using various Spring Modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction Handling etc.
- Seven (7) years of knowledge and experience in Webservices concepts such as WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, RDF
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Application Server experience such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience on ORM Tools, preferably Spring Hibernate with strong conceptual knowledge of JPA
- Seven (7) years of extensive experience in Build Automation Tool, preferably Maven & related concepts such as Project Object Model, Plugins, Build Life Cycle
- Five (5) years of Relational Database experience
- Ability to understand the database design, table structures, indices etc. in order to develop effective and efficient code
Here are the Bonus Points:
- Extensive experience with front-end development tools and technologies such as Angular 2 or higher
- Extensive experience with back-end technologies like Hibernate, JDBC, JDO
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and Application Tuning
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying JQuery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through JQuery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably WebSphere or JBoss), and SOAP UI etc.
- Good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
- Two (2) years or more of EDI X12 834 transaction experience
Here are the Attributes for Success:
- Track record of building and maintaining high-volume, large-scale, scalable, maintainable and extensible software on a Java stack following SDLC practices.
- Contribute to all phases of the developed lifecycle.
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. A Doer. A Team Player.