NO C2C - third party required; Just W2
Creospan is a growing tech collective of makers, shakers, and problem solvers, offering solutions today that will propel businesses into a better tomorrow. “Tomorrow’s ideas, built today!” In addition to being able to work alongside equally brilliant and motivated developers, our consultants appreciate the opportunity to learn and apply new skills and methodologies throughout different clients and industries
Position: Lead Java Developer – Data Management
Location: Chicago, IL (Currently remote till Covid)
- Excellent Java server-side design, coding, and code management
- Experience with tuning and refactoring code and assessing the impact of architectural decisions on performance and scalability
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture concepts and patterns including microservices, service bus, service gateway implementations
- Experience with Spring modules: MVC, Aspects, Security, Data, Core, Boot
- Ability to navigate and manage JIRA tickets and Agile boards.
- Familiarity with data architectures, data governance, data management concepts
- Ability to understand logical and physical data model concepts
- Ability to write a variety of database queries on a variety of database platforms (SQL, SPARQL, XQuery, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills including ability to write pseudocode, ability to Review/Approve business and technical requirements and designs, and responding to project questions and issues.
- Plan and Lead development projects including estimating work effort, understanding cross-project dependencies, resource planning, infrastructure planning
- Plan and Lead development projects including those with strategic Architecture, design, and complex implementation
- Strong communication skills to report status and translate technical concepts/issues to senior management
- Monitoring of code quality, project documentation, end-user documentation and education
- Coordinate with Testing leads to consult on the creation of Testing Strategies
- Coordinate with Release Management to plan and prepare testing environments and data seeding on project-by-project basis
- Participate in team reviews of design artifacts and code, make changes as required, and recommend alternative solutions where appropriate
- Use multiple software development methodologies and standards as defined by organization to effectively code and deliver systems.
- Follow established processes for configuration and release management to ensure that all project artifacts are managed, integrated, and versioned according to standards.
- Prepare presentations of design approaches and participate in architecture reviews
Thanks & Regards,
Shailly-Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist