(REMOTE during COVID)
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Lead Java Software Engineer to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Java enterprise applications.
In a nutshell, we are building a solution for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company that integrates all social platforms allowing customer service to securely interact directly with customers as well as providing self-service capabilities. The team and this role specifically will work across all the social and messaging applications such as Twitter, Facebook, SMS, etc.
Lead Developers are good at:
- Working as an experienced Lead Software Engineer who is passionate about making technology "sing" to enable great customer experiences
- Workingin a fast-paced, agileprojectenvironmentwithsmall, focused teams delivering product regularly
- Designing, developing, testing, reviewing, deploying, and supporting custom applications with big impact
- Producing applications that provide measurable business valuetoour client, working in a true agile environment, with methodology fully adopted, onrapid prototyping of products
- Being a contributing membertoa growing team; helping to define and influence team culture & environment
- Being responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction, including not only performing development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards
- Being adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines and budgets
- 7+ years software development experience in a production environment
- Act as a technical lead as needed, holding responsibility for the productivity of a development team
- Production of technical designs using object-oriented design techniques, conforming to established technical architecture
- Strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Experience with RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with common source control systems
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Delivery of documentation in support of delivered software as specified in project plans
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems. Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing. For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for. We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.