Join this 30 year industry leader who has numerous awards for innovation, safety and superior performance. You will be working on an agile team developing core frameworks, components and services that are the foundational pieces for the suite of applications.
- Oversee the activities of others on the development and maintenance of software systems including leading code reviews and coaching/mentoring engineers
- Assist managers with input for staffing levels, development of staff, performance evaluations and other operational planning
- Design, develop, and maintain frameworks, components, and services that are consumed by internal and external engineering teams
- Follow SOLID principles of software development
- Create PoCs for new technologies and pilot products for both internal and external consumption to determine the best fits
- Build and enhance CI/CD pipelines
- Liaison for internal and external teams for onboarding new components and services
- Conduct code reviews and ensure code aligns with standards
- Participate in scrum activities and ceremonies
- Work in a team environment or paired programming
- Expert level in Java programming language and object-oriented design principles
- Experience with streaming technologies like Kafka
- Experience with application build process and integration and deployments to on-premise and/or cloud environments like AWS and Azure
- Experience with highly concurrent and multi-threaded web application and service development experience
- Experience developing web applications and service-oriented architecture
- Experience working on enterprise level business applications
- Experience building highly scalable RESTful services
- Experience building core components and services for alerting, monitoring, logging, builds, deployments, authentication, authorization, etc.
- Experience writing unit tests in testing frameworks like JUnit or MS Test
- Experience evaluating and implementing best practices tools and techniques for software development
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.