What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love To See:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficiency with the Java programming language
- Proficiency with SQL and SQL-based systems
- Proficiency with Linux (Centos, OSX, Bash)
- Experience with message brokers such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or another containerization technology
Impact You'll Make:
- Familiarity with with data structures and their relationship to data architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful interfaces
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as AWS, Azure
- Understanding of test driven development and behavior driven development.
- Work with other software disciplines such as software quality engineers, product managers, and other software engineers as part of a team
- Serves as a SME for the data services platform while collaborating with stakeholders on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges
- Create tools and services enabling and enhancing productivity and system integrations
- Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environments
- Coach and mentor team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Lead Developer, Software Development