Job Title: Lead Java Developer with Kafka Exp
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: Long Term contract
- 8+ years of experience in core Java application development in particular handling large volumes of streaming data.
- Must be comfortable working with JDK8 and above. This is brand new project which will use latest java LTS - JDK11.
- Must have experience with developing docker based applications using Spring Framework/Spring Boot.
- Must have prior experience working experience working with Apache Kafka particularly using publisher and consumer libraries.
- Must have working knowledge with protobuf encoded binary messages.
- Prior experience working with Kafka Streams preferred but candidate should at least have some familiarity with other streaming technologies (Apache Spark Streaming, Apache Flink, Apache Storm etc.).
- Prior experience working with Reactive application like RxJava, Project Reactor, Spring webflux, Netty based webservers / web clients preferred.
- Knowledge working with micro services deployed using Kubernetes preferred.
- Knowledge about large scale telemetric data collection and monitoring preferred.
- Prior telecom industry experience preferred.
Senior Java developer with hands on experience working with Spring Boot, Kafka and protobuf messaging format.
Must be comfortable working in an Agile Development environment with focus on delivering production quality code on biweekly sprint cycle.