pureIntegration is seeking a Lead Java Engineer
who is able to listen to Users, understand technical requirements, collaborate on solutions, and deliver technology services in a high velocity, dynamic, "always on" environment. As a member of our client's team you will work with other engineers to produce critical applications & infrastructure and the tools and processes that enable our systems to scale at a rapid pace. One day might involve creating an API that returns a customer's channel lineup or performance tuning of a Java web application; the next may be building tools to enable continuous delivery or infrastructure as code.
The goal is to design, build, and scale the distributed systems that back the products that delight our customers. Our team values inclusiveness, collaboration, personal growth, and fun! Location:
Washington DC (currently 100% remote until July) Responsibilities:
• Provide technical leadership within the Xfinity Applied AI and Discovery team.
• Architect and develop webservices at a large scale that handle millions of requests per day.
• Lead and develop new initiatives within our product organization, to include planning and implementing new features for the Xfinity voice remote and related systems.
• Design, develop, test and deploy REST services that support integration between our natural language processing (NLP) system, and other online services.
• Serve as technical contact and liaison for our internal customers and product managers.
• Work with stakeholders to define product requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
• Help troubleshoot complex distributed systems, find problems and implement solutions.
• Help lead a team of engineers that have a strong sense of ownership of the platforms they build.
• Mentor junior-level engineers. Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an active contributor during all phases of the software development lifecycle, with the ability to describe specific and detailed individual contributions in the areas of architecture/design, development, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Fluent in Java, Kotlin, Spring framework
- Experience in Docker and AWS
- Understand NLP, understand CI/CD tools and process, understand software design and architecture is preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.