RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
We want to add a Senior Developer/ Technical lead to our team in Arlington, VA office who will lead the largest mortgage data platform software; be exposed to high end analytics; will have direct client and business exposure.
- Lead technology initiative
- Lead developer on RS Edge and data initiative
- Lead documentation
- Interface with business on Dev priorities
- Will need to communicate and present to senior management and non-technical staff product technical architecture, development processes, etc.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a hands-on developer using full stack Java or C++, Linux using open source
- Must have hands on experience with all aspects of software development: data, server side and UI
- Must have strong leadership abilities to work with teams in Stamford (CT) and Chennai (India)
- Should have proven track record of taking directions from business users and explaining architectural details to business.
- Must have very good communications skills.
- Experience with mortgage data a plus, Experience with DevOps, exposure to web and Agile methodology a plus
- Must have proven ability to coordinate multiple projects and project developers to build new applications as well as maintain existing ones.
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.