Our client in Vienna, VA has an immediate need for a Lead Maximo Developer. The ideal candidate is responsible for Maximo Solution design, development, data migration, integration, configuration, & deployment; upgrading IBM MAXIMO Asset Management and supervising & documenting data migration strategy. This is a 6 month Contract to Hire opportunity and our client is looking to interview and Hire ASAP. All candidates will need or possess the ability to obtain an active Top-Secret Clearance and clearable to TS/SCI in the future. Please submit all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
W-2 Candidates ONLY Please
* Serve as a project lead, task lead, or customer liaison.
* Maximo Solution design, development, data migration, integration, configuration, & deployment; upgrade IBM MAXIMO Asset Management.
* Develop Maximo upgrade paths to deploy solutions using various technologies, including XML, XLST, SQL, Java Message Service (JMS), Web Logic, WebSphere, SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
* Provide input on the creation of technical documents, including System Requirements/Architecture and Design, User's Manuals, Training Materials, and Installation Guides
* Supervise & document data migration strategy.
* Requires five (5) years or more of working experience in software development, technical support, solutions deployment, or consulting of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Enterprise Asset Management Solutions (EAM), or Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP).
* Must have strong communication, presentation, organization, planning, and the interpersonal skills necessary to work as a team member and act as a liaison with customers.
* Experience in Windows and Linux platform
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted.
* Comprehend complex system infrastructure designs consisting of Windows, Linux/RHEL OS, networking equipment (routers, firewalls), and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS).
* Must possess understanding of supply-chain management, procurement activities, maintenance, crafts, or industry specific business process.
* Must have expert level knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server database platforms and working knowledge of PC's, handheld devices, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Access, e-mail, and other software applications as required.
* Experience in developing solutions for Maximo Warehouse Management, Maximo Functional Enhancements, Maximo High Availability, Spatial, Single Sign-on, and Maximo Mobile
* Experience in WebSphere build & deployments, JMS Configuration
* Good knowledge in System configuration, Asset definitions, Global data set-ups, application, domains & workflow configuration, GUI enhancements and deployment
* Good understanding of maintenance management processes.
* Experience with Windows, Linux/RHEL OS, and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
* Must be familiar with various client-server software, legacy systems, Internet technology, enterprise applications, and integration techniques and technology
* Will need or possess the ability to obtain an active Top-Secret Clearance and clearable to TS/SCI in the future
Please submit all qualified resumes to email@example.com
W-2 Candidates ONLY Please
Sr. Technical Recruiter
The Judge Group
Type: Temp to Hire
Salary: Dependent on Experience