Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Lead Mobile Developer / Founding Engineer (using React Native)
Santa Monica, CA (you can work from home up to 3 days/week)
The company is democratizing access to the latest information and technology for optimizing human performance, and delivering optimal health and performance to consumers through its mobile app. Other labels to describe this domain include health and wellness, consumer biotech, and biohacking.
The company has raised about $2 million in seed funding and is backed by a top venture capital firm.
The company will pay very competitive salary (up to $200k or more depending on experience), plus equity (in the range of 1-3%) which could end up being highly lucrative.
In this position, you will be the company's first and only engineer and will be in charge of all engineering. If you desire, a CTO title is possible depending on your experience level; either way the job duties will remain the same. You will be collaborating closely with the CEO to build the company's first consumer mobile app. Within your first 3 months, the company plans to hire 1-2 more engineers who you would be leading.
- Using React Native, building the company's app for both iOS and Android.
- Continuing to utilize and incorporate the latest technologies as well as best practices in design and architecture.
- Ideally you'll be spending about 80% of your time on the mobile app and 20% on web development, but if you prefer to outsource the web development that is fine too.
- A track record of having developed complex and high quality mobile applications
- Proficiency in React Native
- Expertise in iOS and/or Android
- Startup mentality
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: