Job ID: 2114717 Location:
WASHINGTON DC , DC , US Date Posted:
IT Sys IntegrationSchedule:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is looking for a Lead Mobility Architect
to support the RITS program in a remote/telework capacity! Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Co-develop with Business/Service/Product Owners the long-term service vision and strategy, support the discovery of and manage the translation of requirements into Features and Stories and help groom the backlog.
- Promote and evangelize the solution strategy across all levels of technical and business partners.
- Partner with infrastructure and cloud services teams to engineer and design platform services.
- Develop a high availability solution for the Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment that meets DOD security regulations and is based upon DISA STIG recommendations.
- Work with the team to integrate MDM platforms into existing or new applications, and provide leadership in establishing operational processes for delivering world-class MDM support. Analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level.
- Provide technical thought leadership in evaluation of new technologies to meet business requirements and influence key partners leading to adoption.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; other work experience and certifications considered in lieu of degree requirements CLEARANCE
: Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance to start with ability to gain a full clearance; US Citizenship is required CERTIFICATION
: DoD 8570 / 8140 IAT Level II (e.g. CompTIA Sec +) REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Experience supporting the DoD with enterprise mobility technologies and implementations including MDM, MAM, DISA Purebred Security and App Stores along with back end infrastructure, including active directory, exchange, remote network access, and identity management
- Proven technology knowledge on EMM (Enterprise Mobile Management), MAM (Mobile Application Management), MDM (Mobile Device Management), and Mobile Content Management (MCM) concepts, plus experience with several of the following: Intune, MobileIron, AirWatch, BlackBerry, Samsung Knox, Android for Work, or related technologies
- Experience on Mobile Solutions design & deployment - BlackBerry, AirWatch, MobileIron, Intune, cloud security controls, cloud integration with IdPs, Single-sign-on and multi-factor authentication, leveraging standard methodology through published reference architecture
- Exposure to Microsoft Modern Management and experience with Intune who will create and drive a managed mobility architecture and roadmap that spans on-prem and cloud strategy that leads to unified endpoint management (mobile devices plus thick/thin/zero/VDI).
- Prior experience in the DoD formulating, planning, and implementing a enterprise architecture for mobile services with a mix of on-prem, cloud based, and hybrid resources including Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Microsoft Intune device enrollment, monitoring and management of devices
- Experience in integrating Intune with other mobile device management solutions, including AirWatch, Blackberry UEM, and Mobile Iron
- Knowledge of Intune app protection policies independent of mobile-device management (MDM) solution
- Knowledge of Azure AD, including conditional access to control access, features, and functionality
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) / Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $150,001 - $175,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.