Position: Lead MuleSoft Technical Consultant – Remote w/travel
Work Location: Any where in USA / Remote w/Travel
Duration: 12 Months
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals.
- Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals.
- Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or closely related field.
- Master’s in Computer Science or related degree
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 2+ with Mulesoft product Suite
- Hands on experience with Mule 3.7+ with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test and support.
- Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML
- Hands on experience in large scale SOA design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with API management technology
- Familiar with JSE/JEE and Maven technology.
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Experience with Presales, Collateral and Interviewing to assist with Internal Practice Development.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with leadership capability.
- Mule Certified Developer – Integration Professional is highly preferred.
- MS in computer science or related discipline is desired.
- Ability to travel as needed, Monday - Thursday. Perficient does cover all travel related expenses including weekly flights, weekly hotels, meals, rental car, cell phone, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Certification in Mulesoft
“Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”