CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
CompuGain is looking for a Lead Mulesoft Developer/Technical Solutions Analyst responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders including Architects, Scrum Master and work as Senior member in the scrum team. Apply the technical proficiency across different stages of the fast paced Agile MuleSoft API Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application and Design, Development and consumption journey.
- Participate in the design and delivery of our Mule projects on integration with customers/clients.
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and flows.
- Contribute for the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- Provide data migration support from client legacy applications. Work with the business team to execute migration.
- Work well on small, high-performing teams.
- Provide support of critical production issues.
- Detailed analysis of the proposed modifications to determine impact, feasibility, and alternatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have hands-on experience with MuleSoft Cloud Hub, and API Management.
- Should have overall professional developer experience.
- Design and develop Enterprise Services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
- Experience orchestrating integration use cases involving multiple systems and complex business logic tying in system, process, and experience API layers.
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA.
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT and MuleSoft.
- Must have exceptional analytical, problem solving, outside of the box thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the customer organization.
- Excellent customer / partner communications skills. Seen by constituents as a Team player who is customer centric, with excellent networking skills and an ability to effectively build business relationships.
- Self-motivated, positive, tenacious and robust individual with a strong work ethic and the ability to use their own initiative.
- Drive to positively contribute to the culture, energy, and continued growth of the company.
- Ability to maintain a state of curiosity about how our product is used and can be used to effectively and efficiently solve customer challenges.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 10+ years experience.
Duration: 12+ Months
Thanks and Regards
Nagendra Karn | CompuGain
P: 703 454 0354
12901 Worldgate Drive - Suite 510, Herndon, Virginia 20170
13241 Woodland Prk Rd, Ste 610 Herndon, VA, 20171