We have a have a client in Scottsdale, AZ searching for a Lead Software Engineer with MuleSoft experience. We need someone that has some lead experience. Someone that has mentored junior developers and manage design. Our client does offer relocation assistance and great benefits + bonus. Salary is open. The client will only consider someone that has been a lead developer prior. All work will be remote until 2021.
Software Engineer Senior is responsible for performing complex design, programming and testing work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of Middleware software ( Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)) to connect back office applications (Financial, Core Merchandising) with consumer facing applications (OMNI channel, Web applications, Point of Service Applications).
- Gather and assess development requirements and/or specifications from business stakeholders
- Translate development requirements and specifications into high quality, efficient solutions
- Provide support, technical explanations and documentation as necessary
- Identify opportunities to re-engineer/integrate existing processes
- Maintain awareness of the relevance and importance of activities and how those contribute to achieving quality objectives
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Manage design, development and implementation of projects.
- Review and revise technical designs to meet project requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years of experience in related application development
- Experience in hands-on coding of MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Anypoint Studio.
- Experience in coding Mule Flows, MUnit tests, and creating templates in Anypoint Studio.
- Strong understanding of the MuleSoft API Framework (system, process, experience).
- Ability to troubleshoot Mule ESB (debuggers / flow analyzers), deployment, and tuning.
- Solid Programming skills that produce RESTful Web Services using the following conventional formats: XSLT, XML, JSON.
- Experience of database access protocols such as JDBC and SQL. Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications.
- Good experience in integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, Pub / Sub etc. including Event Driven Architecture.
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, BitBucket, etc.