Summary: The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for the design and delivery of a reliable, scalable, compliant and secure global data network. The responsibilities include planning, designing and building the network components including WAN, LAN, network security solutions, cloud network infrastructure and Wi-Fi solutions, in a global scale, to meet business needs.
Position is responsible to ensure that they collaborate on the development, communication and execution of the strategic network roadmap to drive the transformation of the network as the company expands globally. A successful candidate would have strong network design competencies, with an emphasis on cloud and security aspects, along with excellent collaboration and communication skills Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design, setup and configure complex Cisco switching and routing solutions with a focus on network security including firewalling, IDS, IPS, proxy solutions and application load-balancers.
• Partner with Operations on the execution of the network road map and deliver on a seamless transition from design to implementation to run, providing a reliable, secure and consistent client experience for on premise and cloud based application requirements.
• Design and continuously refine a secure and reliable global WAN, including efficient and secure remote access solutions for associates and partners.
• Design, monitor and continuously improve Cloud access solutions including AWS networking products, SaaS access and security requirements supporting a cloud-first framework.
• Provide leadership and guidance to contractors and service providers by establishing work priorities as they perform their duties to achieve company initiatives.
• Responsible for managing network related projects which includes cross functional team responsibilities.