We are looking for a Senior Oracle ADF Developer to join us and take a leadership role in our Fusion Middleware practice. The ideal candidate needs to have resided in the United States at least 3 years due to government public trust security clearance needs.
Total Experience 12+ years,
Oracle ADF 5+ years,
J2EE 10+ years,
Java 10+ years.
The candidate must have hands-on experience with:
- Design and develop applications by setting expectations and feature priorities throughout the development lifecycle and by determining design methodology and toolsets
- Effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high priority projects
- Translate business requirements into technical design and prepare design documents
- Design, develop, and maintain Enterprise Applications using Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF), and RESTful Web Services.
- Design and develop User Interface and application business logic layers using JavaServer Faces (JSF), ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows, ADF BC, and RESTful Web Services.
- Develop web applications with 508 compliance
- Performance Tune ADF and Java applications
- Support production deployment and project go-live tasks
- Partner with the business to determine system needs, influencing and guiding the change process from conception to implementation
- Secure applications using Oracle ADF security
- Design and develop applications using open web standards like Java, XML, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSR286, WSRP Portlets
- Perform system analysis, estimation, and testing
- Coordinate with Architecture Team and come up with possible solutions to functional requirements
- Collaboratively develop coding standards and best practices for developing Enterprise Applications
- ADF Regions / Dynamic Regions and their practical applications
- Developing Web Components using Rich components
- Developing Web Application using Partial Triggers
- Deployment of ADF application in development / QA environment ADF and 508 compliance
- Exception and error handling using Oracle ADF
- Oracle ADF security
- Familiarity with Documentum is considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required (Computer Science, Electronics, Infornation Technology or equivalent).
- Oracle Certifications are a plus.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. H1 Sponsorship (transfers only) is possible for the right candidate.
MANDATORY --- IN-PERSON INTERVIEW in MD/VA is a MUST!!